Its roster of applications are extremely reliable and very powerful productivity tools that serve many purposes.
100,000 IT pros
While it is designed to make word processing feel more like a stroll on the beach rather than a tedious task with its buttons, automated functions and shortcuts, many users barely know — let alone, use — most of them. And so they end up taking too many steps and a longer time than necessary to do the more complex tasks.
There are a couple of easier ways to delete an entire page in Word. Still, there are better, not to mention more professional, ways other than holding your backspace key. Think of it as teleportation — instead of you walking to a store to buy a soda, you simply disappear from your current location and appear at your destination. Step 2: Type in the page number in the Enter page number text box and click Go To.
- brush cleanser mac how to use!
- diablo 2 mac patch 1.12.
- firefox 4 for mac os 10.5.8.
- download vnc client mac os x.
- Differences Between Win and Mac Word;
- Frequently used shortcuts.
- free download endnote for mac os x.
There, you can jump to the page you want to delete by typing in its page number. Then click on the Go To button.
Doing so will take you to that page you specified. Click Close once highlighted. Step 4: Press backspace or delete to delete the page.
This effectively deletes the whole page. This feature lets you breeze through your document, quickly locate the page you want to delete and double click on it so you can jump to the actual page. This method is especially useful when you inadvertently created a bunch of blank documents, whether by accidentally holding the Space Bar or adding a page break.
The Navigation Pane lets you easily determine which pages are blank and therefore need deletion.
- Microsoft Word Tricks to Keep Text Together.
- usb devices disabled unplug the device using too much mac.
- Navigation shortcuts.
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform..
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Docs - Computer - Docs Editors Help.
- Prevent single lines of text from appearing at the top or bottom of a page.
- church worship presentation software mac.
- 99 Insanely Helpful Word Shortcuts for PC and Mac.
- free dvd video creator mac;
- how to auto capitalize on mac.
- setup email on mac pro.
- How to insert a page break in Microsoft Word and OO Writer;
Word automatically adds page breaks at the end of each page when you create a document. If you want to add a page break somewhere else—for example, in the middle of the page so that later you can add a drawing or graphic—you can insert a manual page break. You can also use section breaks to control the formatting of your document.
How to delete a page in Word
Page breaks look like this:. To prevent automatic page breaks from falling in awkward places, such as between lines of text you'd like to keep together, you can adjust the page break settings for selected paragraphs. On the Format menu, click Paragraph. In the Paragraph dialog box, click the Line and Page Breaks tab.
Keyboard Shortcuts - ONLYOFFICE
Keep with next : prevents breaks between paragraphs you want to stay together. Keep lines together : prevents page breaks in the middle of paragraphs.
Page break before : adds a page break before a specific paragraph.